Sunday 10 January 2016

Promo Blitz***I Miss.... Me by Shweta Choudhary***


 


Title: I Miss... Me 

Author: Shweta Choudhary 

 
 

 
 
This is a non fiction book based on abuse and bullying.
Few of them are from my life.

This is not a sappy, happy tale.
This is a story, a very sad one, about pain and heartache.
This is a story about someone who lost herself and doesn’t know how to stand back up and piece back together the wrecked heart that gets hurt at every turn.

The heart is a stupid bitch.
The brain knows it is damaged beyond repair, but it still holds onto hope that everything will be all right.
This is not a story of inspiration where one learns how to overcome obstacles.
It’s a story about the tattered soul of a very broken girl  
 



 
 

AMAZON: US / UK / CA / AU
 
 

 
Well, what do I say about myself? This is one of the most difficult question!

I am a law student from India living with my parents and have been reading since I was eleven. I have always wanted to write but didn't know how to start or if I could actually write so many chapters but finally I jumped and here I am :)

I am writing my first book Destroyed by Love which will release in January, 2016.
I am also a blogger at Fallen for Books.

I love lip gloss, nail colours, books (Addicted)!
 
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment