Wednesday 24 January 2018

Release Bltiz & REVIEW ***Hound by Marie James***




Title: Hound: Cerberus 2.0 Book 2
Series: Cerberus: The Second Generation
Author: Marie James
Genre: MC/Contemporary Romance (Standalone)
Release Date: January 24, 2018



Blurb

My first job with the Cerberus MC was to grab a girl from a seedy bar.  Easy money, right?
The moment I realized the blonde I was hunting wasn’t around, I ended up captivated by a redhead dancing on the stage. With her striking features and sinful body, I knew she was trouble, but that didn’t stop me from making her mine that night.

When I learned that she WAS the job, everything became clouded.

I was only looking for a one night stand, but when the dust settled and she ran, my only desire was to chase her.

Should I risk my job, and quite possibly my life, in order to have her? Would she even stay if I caught her?







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Reviews

Review by: Melanie
(5 Stars)

Book two of the kids of Cerberus MC gives us Gigi’s (Kincaid’s daughter) story. Sick of her dad’s overprotective ways, Gigi ran away at the end of book one: Lawson, and this book starts with Hound; a new member of the MC looking for her. He finds more than he thought though when the stripper he has a tryst with, turns out to be the one and only Gigi he was looking for... oops, not sure the best start to a new job is sleeping with the boss’s daughter, lol.

I really enjoyed this book. I did think Kincaid was being a little over the top with the keep going getting her, super strict rules seeing as Gigi was 20 after all, but as a parent I do understand his need to protect his “child”. Still, I totally get where Gigi was coming from even though she went about it in a very self-destructible way. I liked Hound for her and how he handled everything, especially the super HOT sexy time scenes he seemed to favour. Hound gets 5 stars from me, and I can’t wait for the next book which I’m guessing will be Griffin’s (Shadow’s son) story.


Review by: Jennifer
(5 Stars)

Holy smokes was this an awesome read! This is part two of the spin off series, but to really get the full effect of its awesomeness, I do recommend reading the original Cerberus MC series first. We knew that Gigi was gonna be trouble in book one, Lawson, now we get to find out just to what extent she will go. Hound's first job working with Cerberus is having to find a spoiled daddy's girl and return her back home. Along his search he finds himself attracted to a stripper and makes a point of making nice with her, it isn't until after their fun was over that he found out she was the daddy's girl. When she runs away, Hound has to decide if he follows or just lets her go, and figure out if she is worth losing his job over.

This was freaking fabulous!!! The sexy times were so hot, and the drama was just the right amount. As a parent Gigi's actions killed me, but I completely understood her reasoning. I wasn't ready for it to be over, and now I'm wishing I had reread the series just so I could stay in that world just for a bit longer! I am so ready to see what Marie James comes up with next. 5 stars isn't enough for this one!

Also Available


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited


LAWSON & HOUND CONTINUE ON FROM THE
CERBERUS MC SERIES


AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

All free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio

Marie James is a full-time working mother of two amazing little boys and wife of almost 13 years. She enjoys reading in her spare time, and diet coke is always near. Central Texas is where Marie calls home and has lived most of her life. With 13 published books under her belt, she has no desire to stop writing anytime soon and has dozens of book ideas to keep her busy. 


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment