Thursday 26 September 2019

Release Tour & REVIEW ***Found by Gemma Weir***




Book: Found (The Scions 2)

Author: Gemma Weir

Genre: Contemporary New Adult Romance


**NOW LIVE**
Synopsis
 
 
A throwaway & a Princess. Both of us are messed up, both of us pretending. I’ve played with her, manipulated and bullied her, right up until the moment I realised how much I wanted her. When I was planning to beg for forgiveness, someone else was planning her demise. Her crown might have slipped but no one will ever be able to take it away, she’s a Princess, my Princess to the very core. I’ve spent every moment of the last few years counting down for my freedom, now I want to be caught and bound to her. Archer’s Creek was where I was forced to come; now it’s the only place I’ve ever wanted to stay. Can she forgive me or has my past left me beyond redemption.


 
REVIEW
 
Review by: Melanie
(4.5 stars)
 
Well he did it, he redeemed himself. Found gives us Valentine's back story and his POV on what happened between him and Nova during book one, and while it doesn't make what happened ok, it was good to see the why behind it all. It will take a lot of work for Nova and the rest of the "Scions" to forgive him, but he's certainly not afraid to try, and a big part of that is finding out who hurt Nova in the last book. With plenty of drama and some quite touching moments especially between Valentine, Brandi and Sleaze, I'm glad I read this second part to Valentine and Nova's story arc and that the author didn't let me down with their conclusion. I'm definitely looking forward to the next instalment now and I give Found 4.5 stars.


Buy Hidden - Book 1 **NOW**
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
Meet the Author


Gemma Weir is a half crazed stay at home mom to three kids, one man child and a hell hound. She has lived in the midlands, in the UK her whole life and has wanted to write a book since she was a child. Gemma has a ridiculously dirty mind and loves her book boyfriends to be big, tattooed alpha males. She's a reader first and foremost and she loves her romance to come with a happy ending and lots of sexy sex.

 

Her social media links are:






No comments:

Post a Comment