Saturday 28 July 2018

Release Boost ***Addiction by Margaret McHeyzer***




Title: Addiction
Author: Margaret McHeyzer
Genre: Dark YA/NA
Release Date: July 24, 2018



Blurb

Meth, crank, ice, glass, fire, tina, chalk, crystal or crystal meth.
Whatever you call it, it’s the same thing. Addictive.

Drugs ruin people’s lives.
I should know, they destroyed mine.
I’m Hannah and I got hooked on ice. What started as a trickle, ended with a tsunami washing everything away; my family, my life.
I’m not sure you’re ready to read my story; it’s real and confronting.
Open the book, read the pages and see how easy it is for anyone to get addicted.
Ice affects all types of people. It doesn’t discriminate.
It will SCREW. YOU. UP. 

*Dark YA/NA story- Recommended for 16+. Strong drug abuse, physical abuse, emotional abuse and emotional conditioning. Contains distressing content. It will cause you anger, frustration and you'll want to hurt some characters.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


NEW YORK TIMES BEST SELLER OF UGLY AND MISTRUST

**Write something worth reading**

I'm Margaret and I'm a self-published author.

Recently I was fortunate in obtaining New York Times best selling status on my YA/NA book - Ugly, and my YA book - Mistrust.

My last three books have been YA and I'm completely in love with the genre. I love being able to communicate with people through my words and stories.

My writing genres all differ, but the one thing I keep consistent is my heroines. All my female lead characters are strong, gutsy and not the 'perfect' woman. While my books all have romantic elements in them, they aren't just about the romance. They're about finding strength, acceptance and making life long connections.

I hope you enjoy my stories as much as I have while writing them.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment