Friday 24 August 2018

Book Tour ***Reputation by Dr. Rebecca Sharp***

Title: Reputation
Author: Dr. Rebecca Sharp
Genre: Enemies to Lovers/Rockstar Romance
Release Date: August 13, 2018
“I highly recommend this Rockstar Romance with the most delish slow burn that will have your heart in knots, flipping those pages, begging for a happy ending!” ~ Hot KU Romance-Dani
Completely and utterly BLOWN AWAY! This is my first novel by Rebecca Sharp and I am speechless! The story that she created is one of pain but also one of absolute beauty!” ~ Amazon Review (palegarreta)
Small-town girl. America’s Sweetheart. 
The biggest popstar in the world
It began with one guy and then the next. 
Until my reputation preceeded me.
Yes, I dated them - all of them. 
Yes, I also broke up with them. All of them.
Was it too much? The world said yes. Too many, too quickly. 
And my star began to flicker.
The world knew nothing about my life and yet, their judgement weighed on me like stone.
My reputation was falling faster than a shooting star and the only way to save it was with the boy who never wanted me.
Zach Parker was a singer, songwriter, and sexy as sin. 
To him, I was just the neighbor’s little sister. 
A pest that had grown into a famous annoyance.
Zach Parker wanted nothing to do with me. 
But he could be tempted - with a stepping stone to fame, that is.
The plan was simple: Childhood Sweethearts Fall in Love on US Tour.
The plan was to let them see what they wanted to see: our ‘romance’ blossom right in front of their eyes.
A romance that Zach had made painfully clear to me years ago would never exist.
I’m told that it was the only thing that could repair my image.
So, every night I’ll stand on that stage and give Zach my heart piece by piece, note by note.
We’ll give them a show they’ll never forget - and a love story that I may not survive.
Because who cares that in order to put my reputation back together, I’ll have to tear my heart apart?
Rebecca Sharp is a dentist and International Best-Selling author living in a small town in northeastern Pennsylvania with her husband, the love of her life. After graduating Cum Laude from Lafayette College in 2011 with two degrees (one in Business & Economics and one in French), she pursued her doctoral degree at the University of Maryland School of Dentistry. Graduating in 2015, she has since been working in her family’s dental practice that has serving the local community for over 60 years.
While she enjoys the practical and challenging academic aspects of her career and the fulfillment of providing care to her patients, Rebecca desired to pursue something more creative in her free time. Starting with her love of Jane Austen, she began writing. While she enjoys all types of books, romance novels have always held a special place in her heart. (True story: She listed a Sabrina Jeffries novel on her 8th grade summer reading list. Much to her surprise, the teacher didn’t even notice!) She has currently published numerous contemporary romance titles.
When she isn’t taking care of her patients or writing/publishing her next book, Rebecca loves to read, cook, draw, and snowboard. She has a small addiction to coffee and the TV show ‘Friends.’ She and her husband are avid travelers, determined to visit every corner of this beautiful planet!
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment