Saturday 19 October 2019

New Release ***Samson by Marie James***



Samson by Marie James

Amazon
US | UK | CA | AU

Series: Cerberus MC; Book 9
Genre: MC Romance



Who says you can't fall in love at seven years old? 

I know I did.

The love I felt for my babysitter, Camryn Davison at such a young age transformed over time.

By the time I was a teen that love turned into fantasies I knew would never come true.

By the time I saw her again at twenty-one I was determined to make those fantasies a reality.

If only she'd see me as the man I am now and not the little boy she used to soothe when I had nightmares as a child.

She's the only one that has an issue with our seven-year age difference, but I'm determined to prove to her that a younger man is exactly what she needs.


Follow the Author




No comments:

Post a Comment