Friday 15 June 2018

Book Tour ***Unexpected Love Story by Natasha Madison***

Title: Unexpected Love Story
Series: Love Series
Author: Natasha Madison
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 5, 2018
 
When one man’s death exposes a complex web of lies, three couples discover the true meaning of love, loss and redemption.
Crystal
I was the strong one, they said, until two words brought me to my knees. 
It was a secret I didn't share with anyone. A secret that made me promise I’d never fall in love. 
I no longer wanted that white picket fence of every woman’s dreams. 
Until the unthinkable happened. 
Gabe
I thought I had it all with the best medical practice in the state and the woman of my dreams. 
I wore a smile on my face every single day. 
I couldn't wait to watch her walk down the aisle and start our forever, except she never did. 
My runaway bride made me realize love isn't worth it. 
What happens when your dreams unexpectedly come true?
This is the story of unexpected love.

An enemies-to-lovers romance with epic chemistry, fantastic banter, and passion that practically explodes off the page. It's fun, feisty, sexy and beautifully heartfelt, and I loved every moment! - Aj The escapist Book Blog

I finished this book in a couple hours, devouring every sentence, every page Natasha gifted the world with, until it was over and I was crying happy tears. - Cait's Creatures

Unexpected Love was just that unexpected. The storyline at times has some heartbreaking moments for both characters that made you want to hug both of them. -Melissa BookSmacked

Pinterest

undefined
Broken Love Story July 10th (PreOrder)
When her nose isn't buried in a book, or her fingers flying across a keyboard writing, she's in the kitchen creating gourmet meals. You can find her, in four inch heels no less, in the car chauffeuring kids, or possibly with her husband scheduling his business trips. It's a good thing her characters do what she says, because even her Labrador doesn't listen to her...
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment