Wednesday 14 June 2017

Amazon Review Tour ***Their Virgin Nanny by SC Daiko***



Title: Their Virgin Nanny
Author: SC Daiko
Genre: Contemporary/Menage Romance
Release Date: May 24, 2017





Two super-hot daddies + one willing girl = sparks
ELERI
Working as a nanny in an exclusive London borough
for two bisexual alphas
is my dream job.
Except Gabe and Luke are so damn hot they’re making me think dirty thoughts.
I can’t have them, though… it would be totally outta line.
And they couldn’t possibly be interested in a twenty-two-year-old virgin like me.
I should give my V card to someone else, right?
GABE AND LUKE
Sweet, innocent Eleri doesn’t realize how cute she is.
Like a breath of fresh air, a ray of sunshine, and every other cliché you can think of.
She’s also sexy as f*ck, tempting as sin, and trouble with a big T.
We wanna take her, break her and make her ours.
We know it’s wrong, she’s our kids’ nanny, but it feels so freaking right.
It’s not like we’re gonna fall for her… not like she’s gonna fall for us either.
Just a bit of fun… nothing more, nothing less.
Until it isn’t…






The wall-to-wall beige carpet is soft beneath my bare feet as I pad towards the queen-sized bed. I pull back the duvet, it’s too warm for that; thankfully, there’ a sheet underneath. The wine I drank has made me sleepy, and I start to drift off almost as soon as my head hits the pillow. 
Something disturbs me not long afterwards; I’m not completely submerged in sleep yet, and I’m suddenly wide-awake. What the hell is it? A strange sound, like someone’s in pain. No. Not pain. Oh. My. God! I’ve watched enough movies to know what that grunting noise is. There’s a rhythm to the sounds coming through the wall behind my head. Gabe and Luke are having sex. 
They can’t realise how thin the partition is between their bedroom and the guest room. Maybe they’ve never had anyone stay here before? Or could be they didn’t do it when there was someone? Eek, what should I do? 
I bury my head under the pillow, but I can still hear them. Should I go and wait it out in the bathroom? It won’t take long, surely, for them to finish? But I don’t get out of my bed… I’m too caught up in what’s happening next door. Just the thought of what they’re doing is sending tingles through my tits down to my pussy. My legs fall open and I slip my fingers inside my pyjama bottoms. I’m soaking wet.
I’m a virgin as far as having sex with a man goes, but I’m not a prude and I’ve learnt to satisfy my urges without shame. I close my eyes and imagine Gabe pinning Luke to the bed, or is it the other way around? Jesus, I’d give anything to see. Oops, where did that come from? My clit buzzes as I stroke it, and my pussy clenches around the finger I slip inside. There’s a groan from the next room, deep and guttural. Is it Gabe? My nipples pucker. Loud as anything, I hear Luke’s voice. “Are you enjoying that, loverboy? Is it making you hot there’s a sweet, sexy little girl in the next room?”

 

Review by: Jennifer
 
(3.5 Stars)
 
Gabe and Luke are in need of a new nanny and when they finally settle on Eleri, they both notice that she is different from their old nanny. Different in a good way, a way that makes them take notice. That's a line that neither of them want to cross, she is after all their employee. After a first date gone bad ends in Eleri calling them for help, they both decide to leave it up to Eleri to decide on whether they indulge in a friends with benefits type of relationship. Can Eleri do it? Can she give up her v card to two men? What happens when feelings start to blur lines between them? Will the threesome become a more permanent arrangement?

So this had some really freaking HOT sexy times, with Eleri being a virgin and in the middle of a hot man sandwich how could it not!  There was something about the story line that was lacking a bit to me. I found Eleri to be a bit annoying at first and found myself being frustrated with how she handled certain situations. With a bit of drama, hot sexy times, and a wee bit of violence I give this 3.5 stars.
 





SC Daiko is a romance junkie who loves writing about strong heroines and hot alpha males. Her stories are sexy and emotional reads. Originally from the UK, she now lives in Italy with her husband and two cats. Nothing makes her happier than connecting with readers and fellow authors.





HOSTED BY:



No comments:

Post a Comment