Wednesday 22 May 2019

Book Tour ***Fury by Raathi Chota***

Title: Fury
Series: Caught by the Bad Boys #3
Author: Raathi Chota
Genre: YA Romance Suspense
Release Date: May 7, 2019
Trust is a valuable thing I keep playing with. I can’t help that I care too much to let Levi go. But there are limits even I can’t ignore, and he crossed it…they crossed it.
To make matters worse, there seems to be a traitor in the group. Problem is, no one believes me, and I can’t prove it. Not yet, anyway. 
While I struggle to make sense of everything that’s happened the last few months, everyone else seems unaffected…until tempers erupt, doubt sets in, and no one knows who to trust anymore.
No matter how hard I try, it’s impossible for me to live a normal life—especially with this constant warning prickling at the back of my head, telling me that something is coming. 
Something big.
Something that can destroy us all…and I’m walking right into it.



























Raathi Chota’s writing first began as a hobby and after growing in popularity, her gift for storytelling took off. Since gaining over ten million reads with her first novel on Wattpad, Raathi found her true calling. Born in South Africa, she always had a creative imagination. Being a regular high school student in Australia and a dedicated writer, her imagination knows no bounds. She enjoys random adventures where she knows she will find inspiration. Her stories are general fiction that is packed with young adult, thriller, mystery and romance themes. Raathi's stories are page turners leaving you yearning for more.
 



HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment