Friday 17 May 2019

Release Boost ***Fix Me Up Cowboy by Stina Lindenblatt***




Title: Fix Me Up, Cowboy
Series: Copper Creek #3
Author: Stina Lindenblatt
Genre: Romantic Comedy
Release Date: May 9, 2019



Blurb

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the sexiest cowboy of them all…

As a Beverly Hills princess, I prefer Egyptian sheets, designer labels, and shopping on Rodeo Drive.

Cleaning stables? Definitely not my thing.

After my great-aunt dies, I volunteer to go to Copper Creek, Montana to tie up loose ends and put the house she willed me on the market.

The last thing I expect to find is irritating, yet sexier-than-sin Noah Daniels.

***

Nine years ago, I left town only to return with a broken heart, a love for restoring vintage cars, and the plan to never leave Copper Creek again.

When hotter-than-hell Kate Snow decides to fix up her great-aunt’s house, turning down her offer isn’t an option. She needs the extra hands so she can meet her deadline.

And I need the extra cash.

But the job comes with additional perks: Hanging out with Kate. Teaching her about horses.

The mind-blowing sex with her. 

What I haven’t planned on is for my heart to be a willing part of the deal—a deal that could result in Kate landing her dream job. In Beverly Hills.







Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Also Available


FREE for a limited time!!

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU






Author Bio


Born in Brighton England, Stina Lindenblatt has lived in a number of countries, including England, the US, Finland, and Canada. This would explain her mixed up accent. She has a kinesiology degree and a MSc in sports biological sciences. In addition to writing fiction, she loves photography, especially the close-up variety, and currently lives in Calgary, Canada, with her husband and three kids.


Author Links

No comments:

Post a Comment