Friday 31 May 2019

Release Boost ***Queen Sized by Madison Faye***






Title: Queen Sized
Book 7 in the Royally Screwed series
of standalone contemporary royal romances
Author: Madison Faye
Genre: Standalone Contemporary Royal Romance
Release Date: May 27, 2019



Blurb

She’s a curvy, royal beauty. I’m a savage, commoner beast.

I’m no King, but I’ve got a big staff and a thick crown - all for her, and fit for a Queen.

As the Captain of the Royal Guard, duty has always come first. Duty, honor, and a fierce loyalty to King and Kingdom. But, that’s before she comes falling into my world and into my arms.

Literally.

Queen Alessia is all woman. Curves for days, built for sin, and soft, pouty lips that I’m dying to taste. She’s also the definition of off-limits: young, royal, innocent, and engaged for political reasons to a man who doesn’t deserve her.

She’s also never been touched. But then, neither have I.

A life spent training as an underground fighter and then a soldier means there’s never been a woman before her. Not ever. But Queen Alessia will be my first, she’ll be my only, and she’ll be my last.

She makes me lose control and break every single one of my rules. And today, I’m going to break my vows as a soldier. Guard her and watch her while she marries another man?

Fuck that.

Queen Alessia’s been mine since the moment she fell into my world. And today, I’m going to remind of that, if it’s the last thing I do.







Purchase Links

99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited






Also Available


99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



99c for a limited time

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited





Author Bio

USA Today and #1 bestselling contemporary romance author Madison Faye is the dirty alter ego of the very wholesome, very normal suburban housewife behind the stories. While she might be a wife, mom, and PTA organizer on the outside, there's nothing but hot, steamy, and raunchy fantasies brewing right beneath the surface!

Tired of keeping them hidden inside or only having them come out in the bedroom, they're all here in the form of some wickedly hot stories. Single-minded alpha hero, sinfully taboo relationships, and wildly over-the-top scenarios. If you love it extra dirty, extra hot, and extra naughty, this is the place for you! (Just don't tell the other PTA members you saw her here...)

Join the newsletter reader group for author updates, special prices, and two FREE books!


Author Links




No comments:

Post a Comment