Friday 24 May 2019

Book Tour & REVIEW ***Mythic by Ambere Sabo***

Title: Mythic
Series: A Silent Sons MC Series
Author: Ambere Sabo
Genre: MC Romance
Release Date: May 16, 2019



I’ve hidden who I was from the world for so long. Never making friends. Having nothing more than flings or one-night stands. I thought it was the only way to protect myself. If no one knew the real me, who I really was, then I had nothing to worry about.
All of that came crashing down around me when I made saving Lilly my life’s mission. I wouldn’t let the cartel or Enterrador take another person from me.
I didn’t expect to fall for him.
He was only supposed to be a means to an end. Someone who could show Enterrador all he’d been blind to for so many years.
If only I would’ve known the outcome…
Would I have told them who I was?
Probably not, but I would’ve done a hell of a lot better job at guarding my heart.
Now I’m living on borrowed time. Can he look past everything that’s happened between us or will I die never earning his forgiveness?

Review by: Melanie 

(5 Stars)

We met Mythic in Lilly's book when she came to Lilly's rescue. When we learnt Mythic's secret, you could just tell this was going to be quite the story and I was not disappointed. In order to help Lilly though, Mythic had to agree to return to Enterrador's side and leave not only Lilly behind but also the MC she had started to feel like she could belong to, and in particular, Snoopy; the club's hacker who had been the whole reason Mythic knew about Lilly in the first place. Will Snoopy fight to get Mythic back, or will he just give up on her, believing her to be nothing more than a traitor?

I really enjoyed this. I thought Mythic was a great character when we first met her and was really looking forward to her story. I can't wait for more from this series as there are still a few unanswered questions left before it can be wrapped up. Another great read and I give Mythic 5 stars.  




Ambere is a dedicated mama of three munchkins. Who currently lives in North Texas, having moved from her home state of Arizona. Ambere spends her days working in the medical field while writing in most of her spare time. She enjoys being with her family, weekend barbecues and reading whenever she can steal the time.
HOSTED BY:

No comments:

Post a Comment